Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Invitation Details...

Next month Quinn is turning 7.  He requested a fishing party at our house.  I have been finding some really cute idea's for decorations on Pinterest.  I couldn't find anything I loved for an invitation, so I decided to come up with something on my own.  I know this seems early, but we will be in Jamaica the last week in October so I wanted to get started early, that way everything wasn't last minute.  I was really excited with how the invitations turned out.  I made mini fishing poles with fishing line and a fly.  The fishing pole is inside the box with a label on the outside "Take the bait, say you'll come and celebrate!!" Kind of cheesy, but hey, it's fishing themed! I can't wait for the party, I think it will turn out really cute!

IMG_1237w

IMG_1241w

fish1

fish3

fish2

1 comment: