Monday, October 3, 2016

mommy + me video


I can't even begin to describe how much I love this video. It captured us so perfectly. Taylee's sister, Courtney, was offering mommy and me sessions for Mother's Day + I jumped on it.  I have always wanted to have a little video of me and my boys while they are still young.  While scrolling through Courtney's blog, I stumbled onto a video that her sister Taylee had done.  I messaged Courtney and asked her if we could get her sister involved in our session to do the video.  We did this session out at Antelope Island + it was a gorgeous evening.  I was pretty nervous when I first got there because I had never done video before and didn't know what to expect.  Courtney + Taylee made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.  I'm so glad that I ended up doing both.  This is something I will cherish forever and we will love to look back on this.

Whitney Evans from Taylee Goff on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Super Smash Flash 4
    Legend is on our side with a new update to Super Smash Flash, a fighting game that everyone knows. More fun and more challenging sections await you, moreover, Super Smash Flash 4 version 4 has been developed as much as graphics in the section. Super Smash Flash 4 is your opponent and you look forward

    ReplyDelete