Friday, October 7, 2011

7 months ( September 28th)

Our little Nixon is now 7 months old! I can't believe we are now on the downhill slope to 1. And yes, I already have his birthday all planned out. We love watching Nixon grow and learn. He has the cutest little personality. He loves being tickled, and his laugh is the best! He is a mover! He loves to crawl around like an inch worm. He has been doing it for like a month and I'm starting to wonder if that's how he is going to crawl. He has his bottom two teeth coming in. He loves his brothers, and they love him. Quinn can get him laughing and it is one of the sweetest things to watch. Nix says momma, and dada.. Although he doesn't really associate them with us. His favorite baby foods are sweet potato and hawaiian delight. He loves pulling hair, and yelling at his toys when he is frustrated at them. He recently found his pee pee in the tub (TMI??) and can't stop playing with it when we are bathing him. He thinks he is pretty funny, and if you tell him you are coming to get him, he will smile, roll to his tummy and bury his head in the ground and giggle like you can't see him! He makes me laugh every day. He is my little buddy and I love watching him through each little stage he is in. We love you Nixon Brett!

nix1

nix5

nix4

nix2

nix3

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! Seth used to crawl like an alligator. One day I was getting him ready for a bath and forgot to grab a towel, so I set him on the tile in his diaper while I ran to get it. The second his belly touched the cold floor he started crawling normal. I love Nixon's beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete