Tuesday, October 8, 2013

S E V E N MONTHS

GREY,

Where do I start?  I cannot believe it has been 7 months since you entered our lives.  I remember being so nervous that I wouldn't be able to love you the way I love your older brother, Nixon.  My heart has grown even bigger since you were born, and I love you just as much as I love Nixon.  I love watching you two interact.  You think he is so funny, and he can get you laughing like nobody's business.  You love the tub and you kick + kick your legs when you see and hear the water running.  You could sit in there for hours if I let you.  You love to bounce, and you love Nixon to bounce you in your bouncer.  You love sweet potatoes and bananas.  You love pumpkin chocolate chip cookie batter.  You are almost always happy.  You have started getting your first two teeth, and it's been the only time you have ever really been fussy.  You have the sweetest little spirit, and I know your Heavenly Father has blessed you that.  You have the prettiest blue eyes, and the longest curly eyelashes.  You love to talk, and your dad and I think you have the sweetest little voice.  You melt our hearts each and every day.  We feel so blessed to have you as part of this family, and we love watching you grow and learn.  Grey, I love you so very much.  Thank you for reminding me each day to be a little kinder, and to be a little more patient. You are my sweet baby boy!  Happy 7 months!

1 comment:

  1. Great post babe! Awesome pics as well! You are so amazingly talented and we love that you document our lives together as a family. Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete