Monday, February 11, 2013

{V-day Dinner: The set-up}

This year for Valentines, we decided to stay in + do dinner. 36 weeks pregnant + fighting the crowds = crazy pregnant chick winding up in a fight no fun!  I put Nic in charge of making dinner (let's get real, I can't cook) and I put myself in charge of setting the table.  I wanted to make it fun + incorporate a few details of "our story."  Down the middle of the table are lyrics to our wedding song.. The Luckiest by Ben Folds.  cheesy I know, so sue me  I also included a few special dates throughout our relationship.  Oh + the cute "Do not disturb" sign was a free printable from the talented ladies over at October Ink.  Nic makes the best spaghetti this side of the Mississippi!  I am already looking forward to stuffing my face and getting some good 1 on 1 time with him!IMG_4724we IMG_4714we IMG_4720we IMG_4719we vdaydinner3 vdaydinner1 vdaydinner vdaydinner2 IMG_4697we vdaydinner6 IMG_4674we IMG_4703we IMG_4708we IMG_4711we vdaydinner5 vdaydinner4

2 comments:

  1. You have got to stop being so freakin' awesome! I am obsessed with everything you do!

    This is super cute! But I wouldn't expect anything less, from you!

    Way to go, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis is adorable. I hope it makes its way around Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete