Sunday, November 20, 2011

#26! & 1 year anniversary!!

November 5th was my 26th birthday, and the 6th was our 1 year anniversary.  We celebrated our anniversary in Jamaica.  (Picture's of Jamaica and Sydnee and Rob's wedding to come, I feel like I haven't had a second to breathe!)  For my birthday we went and did a little shopping then went to dinner.  I fell asleep on the way home (at like 7:30) I'm pretty awesome like that!  As I look back over the past year, it's hard to believe how much has happened in just one short year.  Nic and I have a great relationship, which I am very thankful for.  We have so much love and respect for each other.  I am so proud of the husband, dad, friend and son that Nic is.  I love you babe!  You are my one true love Evans! :)  


{Going shopping on my birthday}

(Nic wrote this to me on Facebook, just wanted to share!)
Happy Birthday beautiful!! I want you to know how much your Evans boys love and appreciate you! You are the most thoughtful, loving, caring, and appreciative person I have ever known! You always make everything fun and special! You mean everything to me, and I am so grateful you are my wife! I am so lucky to be married to the most beautiful girl in the world!! What's even better, is that you are the sweetest girl in the world!! You bring out the best in all of us!! So proud of you Whit!! You are such a hard worker and always put others needs before your own! Love you more than I could ever express!! WW #5 is, and always will be, #1!!!!

1 comment: