Tuesday, August 30, 2011

6 months!

I cannot believe my baby is 6 months old. These past months have flown by for me. I can't imagine my life without Nixon in it. Everyday I learn something new about him and I enjoy watching him learn and grow. I was working two days a week doing eyelash extensions, but I am now at home full time with him. I am so thankful that Nic is such a hard worker and has a great job so I am able to stay home. From the minute Nixon wakes up (about 8:30) he is nothing but smiles and giggles. He has the sweetest little personality. He is rolling everywhere and has almost perfected sitting up! He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth, so I know we are going to have a crawler soon. The dr. said that Nixon is very advanced in his motor skills compared to babies his same age, and is a lot bigger then them too. We are proud of our big boy. He brings so much happiness into our home.

6 month stats!
Weight: 20.8 lbs (95%)
Length: 28.5 inches (95%)
Head: 17.5 inches (74%)

IMG_0864s

IMG_0943s

IMG_0931s

1 comment: